Attractions That Amaze and Inspire
Rio Rancho is home to a colorful tapestry of attractions, events, and day trips. Experience the culture of New Mexico's past, present, and future of nearby Indian Pueblos. For sports enthusiasts and fans of the outdoors, Rio Rancho is the place to play. Need directions? View a map of nearby attractions.
Who is Kerby?
Kerby Coyote is the champion of Keep Rio Rancho Beautiful. He is concerned about the things that concern you. He always practices "green friendly" principles when possible and is a connoisseur of cleanliness. He can tell you the best places to stay, play, eat and shop. Do you want to learn more about Kerby and his efforts or are you also interested in Keeping Rio Rancho Beautiful?
Kerby Coyote's Favorite Things to Do and See In and Around Rio Rancho
- Albuquerque Biological Park, Zoo, and Aquarium
- Bandelier National Monument
- Casa San Ysidro & San Ysidro Church
- Coronado Historic Site
- Corrales Wine Loop
- Dining - Man coyotes can eat!
- Indian Gaming
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- Isotopes Baseball
- J&R Vintage Automobile Museum
- Jemez Mountain Trail
- Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument
- National Hispanic Cultural Center
- New Mexico Wine Growers Association
- Old Route 66
- Old Town Albuquerque
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Quiet Waters Paddling Adventures
- Rail Runner Ride to Santa Fe
- Sandoval County Tourism Department
- Santa Ana Star Center, Thunderbirds Basketball, Hockey and Events!
- Santa Fe
- Sandia Peak Tramway and Sandia Crest
- Spa (Coming Soon!)